Coming Next Season...
We Are Not Your Ordinary Organization!
The Skills Center creates positive youth development through sports leagues and skill development clinics in six sports; basketball, tennis, football, soccer, baseball and golf! The Skills Center's leagues and clinics promote leadership, character, responsibility, respect, integrity, teamwork and sportsmanship while emphasizing positive competitive play for boys and girls ages 3-18. The organization's goals are to teach kids how to transfer the skills they learn through sports into other areas of their lives like school, home and community.
We believe sports offers young people the skills and knowledge they need to function effectively as adults in an increasingly competitive world. We understand that sports are a powerful learning environment whether positive or negative. At the Skills Center, Inc. we want to turn a youth's sport experience into a learning experience that will last a lifetime.
Our Leagues and Clinics
- Focus on building Character through sports
- Teach youth how to win and lose with dignity
- All players play and learn the game
- Trained coaches with extensive sport experience as collegiate, amateur or professional players or coaches
- Trained intramural University Referees
- A member of the National Alliance of Youth Sports